Implemented Agile processes for Fortune 500 Clients. Oversaw day-to-day support of large, complex, product development projects and collaborates with cross-functional teams to manage resource allocations, develop program metrics, perform budget oversight, determine the scope, and provide delivery status to the executive team.
- Contributed to the company’s market value of $1M through product innovation, effective project management, and grooming staff to become industry leaders in customer loyalty and performance.
- Provided technical direction and leadership to teams by continually guiding, coaching, and mentoring.
- Successfully presented effective routine Sprint review(demo) to business stakeholders.
- Maximized company profitability by 300% in 3 years by introducing best-practice programs and high-impact operating procedures to promote sustainable development for all projects companywide.
- Streamlined Account Receivable Operations; optimized the accounting and commerce platform by reducing the billing error rate and increased the recovery rate.
- Launched a consistent, scalable customer contract tracking program; implemented process across 1,836 branches which significantly increased accountability and reduced time (a single report which took an internal contracts team 4 weeks now takes 30 minutes).
- Served as point of contact for customers from design requirements, development, testing, implementation, post-go-live support, and long-term retention of customers.