Conducted examination and interviews, review care plan, records, laboratory tests, and diagnostic imaging to determine animal treatment need. Provided care for patients by taking vital signs, collecting samples, administering medications drugs, vaccines, and bandaging and wrapping wounds.
- Supported patient examinations and operations by assembling required supplies and instruments, securing, and bringing patients to examination rooms, and restraining patients.
- Filled prescriptions and administer medications, including proper documentation, logging, and security of controlled drugs.
- Maintained a safe, secure, healthy, and humane environment by following documented standards and procedures in compliance with applicable legal regulations.
- Maintained medical records by documenting patients’ conditions, reactions, and changes; updated database in an accurate and timely manner.
- Demonstrated correct procedures in catheter placement, phlebotomy, emergency medicine, and digital radiology.