Oversaw multiple gardening projects by performing gardening tasks and installing new plant material. Supervised and trained gardening staff on meeting established goals by prioritizing projects and eliminating waste. Provided gardening services and maintenance at community golf park. Performed horticultural duties such as planting, pruning, and fertilization.
- Prevented garden pests using organic and homemade products without damaging the ecosystem or poison plants. Maintained accurate records of inventory, scheduling, and upkeep.
- Ensured plants and trees are healthy, identified and treated weeds, pests, and diseases, and applied mulch and fertilizers.
- Installed, operated, and maintained irrigation systems.
- Pruned and trimmed trees, shrubs, and hedges, and installed plant supports and protection.
- Accurately completed daily work orders and planter assembly digitally.
- Effectively communicate with clients regarding the performance of the client’s garden beds.
- Worked under the supervision of General Manager and Human Resources Department.
- Calculated labor hours of gardening staff for payroll.