Integral member of a small professional team responsible for growing the company from 200 to over 2K cases on a permanent basis for a psychological corporation created to serve the community specializing in the prevention and treatment of violence.
- Served as the primary therapist; personally, handled over 500 clients annually.
- Monitored client progress in therapy, addressed concerns, discussed goals, and wrote progress reports for courts, probation officers, and county workers.
- Conducted psychological/forensic evaluations for Immigration Attorneys’ clients who were applying for U-Visas and other immigration programs.
- Facilitated groups in conjoint children/family therapy, domestic violence, anger management, sex offender treatment, and parent training.
- Established and maintained relationships with external agencies; facilitated referrals and ongoing services and support to families.
- Consulted with the prospective patient's family members to determine the person's physical, cognitive or emotional needs.
- Gifted in client assessment/evaluation and development/implementation of effective treatment plans.