Promoted within 5 months of hire to the highly responsible role of overseeing accounts receivable for three business units across the USA. Managed invoicing, billing, collections, cash/credit transactions for world-class beverage companies’ while delivering excellent customer service.
- Administered collections of overdue accounts, generate aging collection reports, protect, and recover assets by proactively following up on unpaid invoices.
- Performed monthly Accounts Receivable, purchase orders, expense reports, invoicing, billbacks, credit memos, and payment transactions for three branches.
- Implemented new internal controls to improve billing and reporting processes while maintaining company policies.
- Processed $ 10 M worth of invoices and reconciled 200 invoices per week, accurately tracked information utilizing SAP and Microsoft Dynamics AX, and coded invoices to General Ledger.
- Streamlined Standard Operating Procedures(SOP’s) for effective workflow and production. Ensure all accounting processes and procedures comply with company policies, GAAP standards, and federal regulations.