Accomplished and dedicated Assistant Principal with extensive experience in leading the integration of technology into daily classroom instruction and with the Content Core State Standards and its implications to curriculum, assessment, professional development, and technology. Committed to the development of students, staff, and providing a stimulating, safe, motivating learning environment. Visionary with a proven history of collaborating with the student community, improve student academics, and sustaining educational excellence.
- Evaluated teacher effectiveness through classroom observation, data analysis, and actionable feedback using the new Teaching and Learning Framework; effectively handle student discipline and participate in parent meetings.
- Implemented a Psycho-Association Program to improve overall student fitness and teach new and age-appropriate games to be used on the playground.
- Developed a solid cohesive educational team by setting high expectations and encouraging a team approach.
- Established committees to address school issues and goals, promoting creativity and career development to all staff, allowing ideas and opinions to be shared.
- Conducted support-staff, long-term substitute, and first-year teaching performance appraisals that included instructional performance observations and post-observation conferences.