Design and present comprehensive lesson plans for advanced mathematics including Calculus Trigonometry, and Statistics, ensuring that each student can retain and understand the materials at hand. Develop unit-based projects that are centered on real-world situations to show students the importance of gaining solid education and how Math correlates with everyday life. Implement mathematical programs that build the knowledge and confidence of students to progress.
- Incorporate various technologies in the classroom including ELMO, Digital Image Projector, TI-83 Plus, and computer software. Collaborate with colleagues to integrate new activities and allocate effective resources.
- Introduced a Mathematics Enrichment Program for students who were not quite ready to advance to the next level; 100% of students progressed to the next level.
- Offered after-school tutoring to help struggling students improve their critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Participated in various extracurricular activities. Attended all staff meetings and professional development workshops.
- Developed thematic units that incorporated real-world examples to introduce new materials, consolidate important concepts, and encourage student learning.