Directed cross-functional development team of 5 by leading end-to-end projects including design and development while effectively collaborating with Solution Architect and Project Director. Architected, build, and delivered highly scalable software solutions.
- Designed, developed, and maintained enterprise-class mission-critical web applications for Wealth & Trust business domains using java applications.
- Managed all aspects of application development life cycle (analysis, design, develop, test, deploy, support).
- Wrote high-quality code with a high level of test coverage ensuring compliance with company policies, vulnerability management, and technology updates, Software Development Life-cycle policies, procedures, and standards.
- Automated processes to create simpler, faster, and more secured application
- Collaborated with business teams to review, analyze, design, and implement solutions that meet the business needs; ensure documentation on architecture, processes, and systems changes are up to date.
- Educated new and existing team members on project specifics, various technologies, approaches, and architectures.
- Trained and mentored team members to deliver a quality product that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Developed specifications for technical requirements by using case models, data models, and software architecture models.
- Distilled technical specifications to analyze business and functional requirements to deliver high-quality solutions.