Hired to clean dishes for local restaurant, but quickly took on additional responsibilities related to food prep and other kitchen tasks. Work with team to maintain a clean, safe working environment while also preparing delicious food for guests.
- Work in high-volume restaurant serving over 500 guests per night.
- Clean dishes according to local health codes and national health regulations.
- Support cooks by preparing food, safely chopping, slicing, and mixing ingredients.
- Operate and maintain kitchen equipment according to restaurant guidelines.
- Take out garbage and clean kitchen floors at the end of each shift.