Responsible for actively sourcing, recruiting and onboarding new candidates to the team while helping retain and develop existing coworkers thought talent development and performance management.
- Increased candidate pool by 20% in six months.
- Conducted initial phone interviews and increased initial call to formal interview ratio by 15%.
- Collaborate and work with assigned hiring managers to identify personnel needs.
- Actively maintain a pool of candidates through networking, job postings, vocational schools, and apprenticeship programs.
- Organize and coordinate recruiting events, open houses, and career fairs.
- Maintain proper reporting and tracking of all HR data, including ensuring compliance with law.