Provided a confidential, nurturing, and positive environment to diverse client populations including individual, group, and family counseling for children ranging from 2-18 families in a variety of environments and capacities. Counseled 520 students.
- Provided crisis intervention and long-range counseling to high-risk individuals and groups; conceptualized and implemented Intensive Family Services Program.
- Identified and resolved personal and environmental problems/concerns that threatened family functioning and jeopardized family units.
- Facilitated groups in conflict resolution, career counseling, anger management, social skills, and parent training; accessed community resources for clients and families.
- Offered vocational education for Special Education Students; scheduled tours and speakers for career exploration.
- Led academic/career counseling for general student populations; initiated classroom meetings served as CARE Team Leader, and scheduled home visits.