Provided safe and effective treatment to over 10 patients daily. Treated auto injury such as whiplash, sports, injuries, and workplace injuries as well as herniated disc and chronic pain such as sciatica; utilized Thomson Technique to safely restore alignment to the spine and relieve pressure on the sciatic nerve, for long term relief.
- Oversaw clinical and operational management of the office while supervising staff ranging from 5-7.
- Reduced pain and restored health function within the scope and standard of chiropractic physician care ensure to engage patients in their recovery process.
- Seamlessly co-managed patient care with the provider team while maintaining state-of-the-art competence as a chiropractic team.
- Reinforced company values and brand image in all aspects of internal and external performances.
- Leveraged a variety of chiropractic adjustment techniques, including Diversified, Gonstead, Cox, Motion Palpation, CBP, Activator, and A.R.T; these techniques are all gentle and conservative treatment methods that correct underlying misalignment.
- Evaluated patient's neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine-related conditions.
- Performed manual adjustments to the spine and other articulations of the body to correct the musculoskeletal system.
- Educated patients on the quality-of-life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provided a recommended course of treatment.
- Used advanced diagnostic procedures to identify the underlying cause for your pain, known as subluxation.