Accountable for driving clinical performance of 19 clinics across the state. Manage ambulatory physical therapy services administering operations, business model, finance, human resources, quality assurance, external affairs, marketing, compliance, Telehealth, and care departments. Reported directly to CEO and Board of Directors with full strategic planning, legal, sales, and P&L oversight. Spurred tremendous growth through partnerships and acquisitions.
- Oversaw 175 employees while leading and motivating 11 direct reports including 2 Regional Directors, Business Development Director as well as 10 Clinical Manager(indirect reports).
- Provided insights, expertise, and support to the CEO while managing meetings, annual retreats, gala openings, dinners, and other events for the board of directors.
- Architected efficient organizational infrastructure that supported radical growth. Championed core values, and spearheaded system-wide culture enhancement effort
- Provided ongoing leadership to the Executive Director of Post-Acute Care Team from OU Health Contract.
- Maximized PT billing by using appropriate CPT Codes. Educated therapists on effective documentation of PT for the services (therapeutic vs manual services) provided.
- Impacted business development including development and approval for new contracts.
- Sustained Net Income margin even during COVID-19 pandemic by tightly controlling expenditure. Reviewed regional budget and P&L while performing effective financial planning.
- Prepared Quarterly audits for 19 clinics and developed a written plan of correction for errors. Created audit plan for Telehealth.