In-charge of 39 clients; administered case management for patients with severe and persistent mental illnesses. Conducted initial and in-depth assessments to help determine the best course of treatment for the individual.
- Formulated and implemented a person-centered recovery plan with clear documentation of goals, objectives, strengths, barriers, and interventions.
- Provided ongoing case management, including coordination of services, ongoing monitoring of progress, ongoing assessment, and discharge planning.
- Supervised RN’s and Certified Nursing Assistants to ensure quality patient care is provided.
- Developed a recruitment process to hire competent nursing professionals and designed training processes for staff to reach organizational goals more effectively.
- Provided care for patients, including communicating and providing emotional support to family members.
- Participated in various system meetings including health safety meetings and nursing manager meetings.
- Monitored nurses on duty and evaluated 24 Hour Nursing summary reports; ensured patients/clients are provided with quality care.