Conducted patient interviews, physical assessments, and immunizations for patients up to 22 years old. Supported pediatrician in promoting preventative measures to 20 – 30 patients daily.
- Minimized patient wait times by 32% by volunteering to fill cross-functional duties.
- Developed a plan that prescribes strategies to attain expected, measurable outcomes.
- Implemented plan, coordinate care delivery, and employ strategies to promote health and a safe environment.
- Collaborated with healthcare consumers and other key stakeholders in the conduct of nursing practice.
- Analyzed the assessment data to determine actual or potential diagnoses, problems, and issues.
- Integrated evidence and research findings into practice while contributing to quality nursing practice.
- Evaluated nursing practice in relation to professional practice standards and guidelines, relevant statutes, rules, and regulations.
- Utilized appropriate resources to plan, provide and sustain evidence-based nursing services that are safe, effective, and fiscally responsible.