Managed day-to-day schedule and operations of the shop concentrating on quality workmanship and customer service. Evaluated accuracy of diagnoses and approved recommended repairs. Inspected, diagnosed, and repaired mechanical and electrical systems such as engines, transmissions, brakes, clutches, starters, axles, steering gears, carburetors, fuel systems, and cooling systems.
- Trained apprentice and junior Mechanics on preventive maintenance, servicing, and repairs procedures ensuring customer satisfaction is at an all-time high.
- Read, interpret, and transcribe data to maintain accurate records.
- Promptly diagnosed the cause of any malfunction and repair.
- Estimated labor cost and time for additional automotive repairs.
- Effectively translated mechanical problems and required repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a simple language.