Performed regular maintenance on machinery, systems, and automotive vehicles. Communicated with clients to better understand their concerns and identify the issue. Assembled mechanical components according to specifications. Examined machines and oversaw diagnostic tests to determine functionality problems.
- Oversaw daily shop operations administering work orders and daily man-hours reports, while enforcing safety and environmental regulations and policies.
- Implemented a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades.
- Maintained work logs, repairs, maintenance records, monitored inventory and ordered new parts as needed.
- Supervised 5 technicians; assigned work duties, trained on proper techniques and procedures, and adhered to safety standards.
- Inspected and diagnosed equipment, components, and systems to determine necessary repair.
- Provided consultation on maintenance and preventative procedures to machine and vehicle users.
- Performed vehicle assessments and cautioned clients on issues that could prohibit their vehicles from passing inspection.
- Analyzed control systems to resolve software/hardware and configuration issues.
- Utilized predictive maintenance technologies to collect equipment performance data.