Increased productivity minimized lead time, and improved quality by implementing continuous improvement initiatives such as Lean, Six Sigma, and Quick Response (QRM) strategies.
- Identified the opportunities for improvements, determined the impact quantitatively and qualitatively, and led the project implementations.
- Managed the cross-functional changes using Lean tools such as value stream mapping, waste reduction, root cause analysis, A-3 problem solving, project management, and Kaizen.
- Conducted time and motion studies for setting up time standards.
- Oversaw manufacturing process designs and created standardize processes and tasks.
- Built analytical and simulation models for production systems for capacity planning, layout, and process optimization.
- Created comprehensive dashboards to monitor the progress and effectively communicated with senior management.