Administered installations, upgrades/ enhancements, troubleshooting, calibrations, and preventive maintenance services for diagnostic, therapeutic, dialysis, operating theatre, ICU, Ultrasound, MRI radiology, and laboratory equipment for Community Health Center and medical schools across the USA.
- Effectively resolved customer issues while providing world-class customer support.
- Performed testing of the equipment by detailed accuracy, selectivity, and sensitivity measurements.
- Established Standard Operating Procedure(SOPs) for equipment breakdown and preventive maintenance which maximized the service life and functionality of the medical equipment.
- Facilitated Annual Maintenance Contract(AMC) and Comprehensive Maintenance Contract(CMC) to ensure the smooth functioning of medical equipment and diagnostic devices.
- Purchased medical equipment and conducted technical inspections on new/ transferred equipment while adhering to state/federal rules and regulations.