Prepared orders by processing requests such as pulling accurate materials and place in appropriate areas for customer pick up or delivery. Established and promoted high standards of customer service.
- Managed inventory controls by minimizing materials damage and ensuring order accuracy. Organized the warehouse and managed bin locations.
- Staged outbound orders before the crew’s return, and the night before the crews’ departure in the morning.
- Loaded delivery trucks with accuracy, correct balance, and weight for truck size with the maximum 30-minute turnaround.
- Ran forklift safely and operated equipment within the guidelines for efficient and safe operation.
- Reported all equipment maintenance issues to the yard manager immediately.