Operated a variety of heavy equipment including bulldozer, excavator, roller compactor, motor grader, picker, and loader. Ensured to avoid potential hazards and obstructions such as utility lines, equipment, workers, and falling objects.
- Awarded Operator of the Month 7 times in a row commended by the supervisor as a great asset to the company and a true team player.
- Managed earthmoving tasks including mowing ditches, slopes, grades, and clearing brush
- Signaled truck driver to position truck to facilitate loading of dirt, rocks, and other materials.
- Constantly serviced and maintained equipment as well as troubleshoot and adjust equipment as needed.
- Conducted pre-shift inspection of machinery following company guidelines, manufacturers' specifications, and operating safety rules and regulations.
- Coordinated with the maintenance crew to report any problem with the operation of the assigned equipment.
- Gathered and loaded dirt and waste products from job sites onto trucks and transported them to an appropriate location.