Organize attorney records, including email and voicemail accounts, using effective maintenance systems that allow for easy use. Draft, edit, and review legal documents, including transactional agreements and employment contracts, with a high level of attention to detail. Prepare documents for client meetings.
- Communicate daily with 10-15 clients over phone, email, and in person.
- Manage cloud-based document management system, including troubleshooting issues in collaboration with the vendor support team.
- Request, obtain, and index records, including client background checks, police files, and documents from other legal databases.
- Liaise between law firm and court, communicating with clerks, judges, and outside attorneys to relay critical information and schedule hearings.
- Opened over 100 new client accounts, effectively managing all client records and retrieving requested information on a daily basis.