Oversee information system needs, evaluates end-user requirements for complex information system management. Build credibility, establish rapport, and effectively communicates with stakeholders and senior leadership. Serves as a technical expert for escalated service issues and ITSM tools. Provides dedicated IT support to C-level executives at the university.
- Managed entire spectrum of technical network support to Finance and Administration’s ABC Local Area Network(LAN) including President’s Office, General Counsel, Board of Supervisors, and University Administration Building.
- Performed data backup, virtual servers, active directory, application installation, security, troubleshooting, and product compatibility.
- Protected network through DNS filtering to reduce the chances of virus and malware. Monitors DNS activity and blocks IP addresses for end-users as needed.
- Examine antivirus status, shared storage space, and network activity, adjusting network equipment and settings to improve system performance.
- Led implementations, installation, upgrades, migrations, migrations, maintenance, support, and optimization of all devices and communication links.
- Created paper-based and digital operating instructions, manuals, troubleshooting instructions, feedback reports, and “frequently asked questions” (FAQs) to help technical support staff and end-users.