Supported Information Engineers in coding, testing, implementation, and documentation projects. Conceptualized, designed, constructed, tested, and implemented portions of business and technical Information Technology (IT) solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Interacted with the customers to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and organizational strategic direction.
- Defined scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects while organizing detailed user and IT requirements.
- Coordinated with the team in analyzing collected requirements to ensure plans and identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Confirmed and prioritized project plans and deliverables with the customer.
- Participated in business and technical IT solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement, and conversions.
- Implemented metrics to monitor performance and measure key project criteria.
- Prepared system documentation and establish and maintained security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- Analyzed, identified, and resolved business and or technical problems using appropriate tools.
- Participated in programs on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.