Designed, developed, and tested computer hardware, including computer systems, circuit boards, computer chips, keyboards, routers, and printers. Supervised the manufacturing, production, and installation of the parts. Identified and isolated defects. Built, tested, and modified product prototypes.
- Oversaw the design and production of computer hardware equipment. Tested and re-tested parts to ensure they work properly.
- Designed and test circuits and other electronic components.
- Integrated components into the final design.
- Evaluated the effectiveness of the design and made changes if required.
- Estimated cost, reliability, and safety factors.
- Managed technicians and engineers during the development phase.
- Analyzed information and recommend appropriate hardware to users.
- Designed support peripherals, including central processing units (CPUs), support logic, microprocessors, custom integrated circuits, and printers and disk drives.
- Specified power supply requirements and configuration. Retrieved data for analysis of system capabilities.