Directed cross-functional troubleshooting for complex financial systems, software, applications, and programs; provided recommendations for solutions and improvement. Led modernization technology platforms by creating scalable solutions and initiating Unified Communication spanning multiple facets of information systems.
- Piloted internal consulting practice initiatives, contributing to knowledge exchange and mentoring of consultants.
- Reduced costs and enhanced service levels on “in-progress” projects through developing thorough agreements, developing strategies, conducting financial analyses, selecting approved suppliers, and negotiating prices.
- Managed RFP development and vendor selection process for Cloud Service provider, network infrastructure, and data center, establishing clear vendor evaluation criteria.
- Designed and documented current state architecture, operational capability definitions, and RFP templates.
- Implemented IT transformation program at 50 large manufacturing client sites; upgraded MPLS GWAN, LAN infrastructure, and network performance, while reducing the budget by $10M.
- Spearheaded IT infrastructure separation management office, providing leadership and training to the 4-person technical team and streamlined blueprinting across various IT services.
- Built Transition Service Agreement (TSA) pricing model which increased the company’s annual revenue by $39M.