Managed complex claims litigation, service standards, reporting procedures, statutory compliance, and efficient operation for 6 upper midwestern regions while serving as an expert on all issues related to severe commercial general liability claims and automobile claims including commercial equipment and toys(boat, motorcycle, RV). Built high-performing teams through hiring mentoring, and coaching while overseeing claims teams ranging from 8-10 employees. Provided strategic direction and leadership to the Nationwide Blue Ribbon glass program.
- Investigated, evaluated, and negotiated severe and complex claims and litigation to a successful resolution ensuring compliance with company quality standards, state, and federal regulations.
- Negotiated labor rates with vendors by utilizing data collected through analyzing market conditions during the claim processes while advocating for clients throughout the claims process to help clients reduce the cost of claims and provide clients with the necessary information to determine the best claims management approach for their organization.
- Maintained staff retention, efficiency, and morale even during the time of downsizing through engaging employees, generating a team environment, sharing business goals with staff, and creating action plans for managers.
- Facilitated Digital Claim processing; boosted performance and improved efficacy and productivity.
- Cultivated positive relationships with vendors to utilize their training resources to develop talent.
- Received Bravo Associate Recognition for people engagement; created an engaging and challenging work environment for the team resulting in high engagement results.
- Sustained employee engagement rate at top 5% across the nationwide teams for 3 consecutive years.
- Increased alternative parts utilization from 30% to 45%.