Provided care to patients by performing various general tasks, including refractive eye exams, prism prescribing, and selection of frames and contact lenses. Maintained patient retention and referrals.
- Diagnosed eye and vision problems by utilizing A-scans, digital photography for retina, optic nerve, and meibomian glands.
- Instructed patients and their families regarding pre-op, post-op, and follow-up procedures.
- Prepared forms, reports, and correspondence with accuracy and speed; maintained HIPAA standards.
- Trained new technicians with company policies and procedures to achieve their daily goals.
- Pioneered First Annual Residence Hall Recycling Challenge with over 1000 students.
- Administered day-to-day program operations with a focus on efficiency, time management, administrative operations, and strategies to improve work methods and systems according to the National Patient Safety Goals.