Partnered with registered Dieticians to create meal plans, monitor patient eating habits, and provide information to patients and their families about dietary issues. Delivered meals and food trays to patients at predetermined times. Supervised meal preparation to ensure that the foods offered to meet a patient's nutritional needs.
- Maintained clean and orderly food stations for buffets and special events.
- Restocked pantry stock and communicated with management when inventory is low.
- Helped kitchen manager in creating menus within the budget as per the special diet plan designed for each patient.
- Collaborated with Dietitians to ensure patients receive foods that are safe to eat while also meeting nutrition guidelines. Reviewing a patient's dietary requirements
- Monitored patient/ resident eating habits, reported swallowing/ chewing problems to nursing or medical staff promptly.
- Inspected meal trays to make sure that foods offered are compliant with a patient's diet restrictions.