Oversaw the day-to-day financial activities including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll. Established financial policies and procedures; managed financial reporting and monitoring compliance. Debt refinanced $1.7M to secure more favorable contract terms. Sourced funding by presenting a 3-year income model, business plan, and performance analysis to prospective equity investors, commercial banks, and leasing companies.
- Debt sourced $600K in working capital financing and conducted regular performance analysis of investment options and processes for smooth flow of business. Secured collateral releases and executed sale/leasebacks, renegotiated debt terms, and obtained unsecured debt.
- Created 13-week cash forecast integrated with SAP and sales forecasts.
- Reported directly to Board of Directors with full strategic planning, operating, legal, sales, and P&L oversight.
- Grew YOY sales growth by 150% by leveraging financial analysis and reporting tools to CEO and Sales leadership.
- Executed analysis of business initiatives, performed direct/indirect cost analysis and standard cost burdens, demand planning, and stepped in as an advisor to fine-tune the pricing strategy.