Develop and implement policies and procedures consistent with modern standards in information security, mitigating cyber security threats. Design network security to protect the company’s assets and resources while maintaining information accessibility necessary to do business in a timely manner.
- Consolidated IT vendors, reducing annual cyber security expenses by 65%.
- Direct the purchasing of network hardware and security software that reduce reliance on outside contractors and increased data flow by 20%.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with IT equipment vendors.
- Work with senior staff to identify automation solutions to improve business processes.
- Coordinate Help Desk services, pre-empting common issues with effective training and developing data-supported improvement plans.