Oversee accounting functions including payroll, taxes, accounts payable, fixed assets, and special projects. Analyze and improve company processes and maximize ROI, ensuring timely and accurate reporting and compliance with local and federal regulations.
- Improve ROI by 30% by optimizing several areas of operation.
- Devise an accurate and automatic weekly reporting system for company finances.
- Direct all payroll and accounting staff in day-to-day operations, increasing efficiency and reducing the need for new hires.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with Board of Directors and executives, able to justify time- and cost-saving short term expenses with compelling long-term projections.
- Manage all aspects of annual financial audit and quarterly reviews.