Provided integrated inpatient and outpatient service for cardiology and surgical cardiovascular patients. Utilized minimally invasive surgical techniques to treat patients. Conducted multi-disciplinary conferences to review patients with unusual or challenging vascular conditions.
- Proven history of treating patients with heart attacks with an average door-to-balloon time of 45 minutes.
- Offered the latest heart and vascular tests, and surgical and non-surgical treatment options from prevention and medication management to pacemaker implantation, and open-heart surgery.
- Leveraged excellent inpatient and outpatient cardiovascular care as well as, care coordination, echocardiogram reading, population management of market's members.
- Led a cardiovascular care team of # including Care Promoters, Echocardiogram/X-ray Technician(s), and mid-level (ARNP or PA) dedicated to cardiology.
- Advised Medical Director, Cardiology in managing the day-to-day clinical and business operations as well as building positive relationships with providers and key stakeholders for all ChenMed/JenCare/Dedicated Senior Health centers within the market.
- Consulted with the Medical Director(Cardiology) in formulating risk and quality management programs.
- Participated in clinical meetings to maximize clinical value, improve clinical quality and efficiency, physician/patient satisfaction, and advance strategic business objectives while ensuring compliance with hospitals policies, state, and federal regulations.