Conducted screenings and skin evaluations, analyzing patients’ medical history to determine appropriate treatments. Administered effectiveness of the treatments and referred patients to different specialists if needed.
- Maintained accurate records by documenting symptoms, medications, and treatment procedures and writing summaries.
- Treated diseases, injuries, and deformities by invasive, minimally invasive, or non-invasive surgical methods, such as using instruments, appliances, or manual manipulation.
- Performed follow-up exams until the patients are cured determining treatment results while providing alternative treatment options to patients.
- Evaluated patient's skin problems to provide a proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Performed surgeries to help people obtain their desired appearance.
- Diagnosed abnormalities or malignancies with patients by conducting abnormality checks designed to provide preventive measures; ensure the patient can be treated properly before the development of a serious condition.