Examined and treated little patients and helped in preventing diseases, illness, and complications. Conducted examinations by earning the trust and cooperation of the child.
- Performed regular thorough examinations on newborns and young children to check and record their health and normal physical development.
- Examined sick children to determine their condition and ask intuitive questions to gather information about symptoms.
- Prescribed and interpreted appropriate lab tests to gain more information for possible infections or abnormalities.
- Prepared and administered vaccines according to the governmental vaccination plan.
- Treated injuries and refer the little patients to physicians of other disciplines when necessary.
- Advised parents on children’s diet, exercise, and disease preventive measures.
- Maintained updated records of patients’ illnesses, surgeries, or other medical episodes (allergic shocks, injuries).
- Participated in seminars and conferences to maintain best practices.