Facilitated patient care in ER and Urgent Care while consulting with other medical practitioners to diagnose diseases and identify structural and functional changes to body tissue, fluids, secretions, and other specimens.
- Evaluated the presence and stage of diseases, utilizing laboratory procedures if necessary. Discuss cases with supervising physicians, creating consultative notes and daily progress notes.
- Articulated with nurses, occupational therapists, and social workers, resulting in the discharge planning of patients.
- Effectively communicate with patients and family members using clarity; update medical progress and develop discharge plans.
- Maintained clear charting and patient documentation including records of patient-encounter progress notes, treatment plans, and consultation requests.
- Provided patients and their families with the information, guidance, and direction needed to maximize the outcomes of their medical care.
- Performed thorough clinical assessments, diagnosing patients, and formulating treatment plans.