Oversaw dental records of 2500 patients by maintaining and updating medical records, entering new patient information into the system, and transferring X-rays, and medical reports to the specialists.
- Liaised between healthcare providers and patients regarding insurance claims and payments, Insurance benefits verification, Insurance coverage and Explanation of Benefits(EOB), payment processing, respond to denials and outstanding claims.
- Provided financial agreements by guiding patients regarding treatment plans and available payment options for out-of-pocket expenses which could be paid in installment.
- Received, stored, and verified receipts of the dental inventory by continually monitoring stock and anticipating needed supplies. Analyze department performance and implements necessary changes to improve operations and profitability.
- Optimized work-place practices and procedures, with the focused goal of improving approaches in productivity, quality, and customer service.
- Ensured monthly revenue goals of doctors and dental hygienists are achieved by rescheduling appointments and filling the available spots.
- Rescheduled 80% of 500 canceled appointments due to the COVID situation by creating a strong online presence.
- Ensured safety and sanitization at the clinic as per CDC and ADA(American Dental Association) guidelines.