Performed basic administrative duties such as answering calls, scheduling appointments, verifying insurance, processing payments, and filing documents. Assisted dentists and dental hygienists in various treatment procedures such as composite restorations, bridge/crown/veneers, root canals, surgical tooth extraction, implants, dentures by utilizing four-handed dentistry techniques.
- Established aseptic techniques for sterility and cleanliness optimizing patient comfort and safety as per OSHA regulations.
- Educated children and adults for cultivating good eating habits ensuring a lifetime of good oral health.
- Operated Digital X-ray and Panoramic X-ray machines, sterilized instruments, maintain lab equipment. and counseled patients on postoperative and general oral health care.
- Prepared patients for treatment while ensuring patients feel extremely comfortable and safe during the treatment process.
- Trained new hires on the clinic’s dental processes and procedures.