Direct and implement IT initiatives; built credibility, established rapport, and maintained communications with customers and cross-functional groups including sales, marketing, product management, engineering, quality assurance, and fee-services.
- Established remote support and support automation for CSN products; provided automated fixes for system issues and enabled product design to support automated functionality.
- Selected to be a member of various SWAT teams to solve Class-level product Quality problems; managed the customer experience for issue resolution and implemented risk mitigation strategies.
- Communicated with business team stakeholders including manufacturing, the supply chain, and customer service to implement supportability across the enterprise.
- Directed security vulnerability reporting for CS Networking (CSN) products in the field while working with various CSN labs to resolve security vulnerability and implement solutions.
- Led partnership with Corel, E-Ware, Avid, and Software Secure as part of the CS Network E-System (NES) product alliance to determine call flow, service level agreements, and escalation paths for NES products.