Developed technology roadmaps for security tools in alignment with the company’s business objectives while partnering with the executive team and cross-functional global teams. Functioned as a key strategic member of the Security Steering Committee and Security Governance team. Supervised 7 direct reports. Managed up to $30M in project budgets and $5M in IT P&L.
- Accountable for implementing strategy, planning, and delivery of the IAM, and Crypto capabilities.
- Oversaw multiple areas and personnel including a team of Sr Managers, Architects, Engineers, and PMs to deliver business IAM capabilities to key retail areas including POS, Order Management, and corporate systems for over 12K users.
- Implemented an extensive and complex encryption solution to protect transactions on POS systems.
- Architected a world-class onshore and offshore team to support a fast pace and dynamic Security Engineering and Operations environment.
- Deployed Office 365 Exchange online to 170,000 users along with the development of architecture, authentication, and provisioning controls.
- Led a significant point-to-point encryption solution.
- Managed overall contract renewals for the company (EAS, Premier & Office 365) and versed in MS UR and licensing.