Promoted within six months of hire to a highly visible leadership role of overseeing public hospitals' healthcare equipment repair and maintenance of service contracts, tracking service metrics, and resolving reliability issues.
- Received Service Excellence Award for exceptional customer support and service delivery.
- Minimized breakdown calls by 25 per day and sustained uptime of the equipment.
- Supervised and trained 25 service engineers while ensuring prompt quality service delivery.
- Trained surgeons, biomedical technicians, paramedics, and nurses on new products and procedures through a variety of instructional seminars and programs; participated alongside surgeons, ran live cases, and provided in-servicing.
- Spearheaded service delivery processes to provide high-level customer service cost-effectively; evaluated customer feedback to improve customer satisfaction goals.
- Partnered with senior management for inventory mapping purchasing, price negotiation, and Equipment Condemnation and Disposal(EBME) process.