Managed multiple home repair, maintenance, and remodeling projects. Supervised and guided subcontractors on proper handling and maintenance of equipment, ensuring safety procedures, company’s policy, state, and federal regulations are followed at all times.
- Read blueprints and construction documents while managing construction schedule and monitoring inventory.
- Delivered high-quality remodeling projects by effectively collaborating with construct managers, builders, electricians, plumbers, and architects.
- Ensured projects are completed as per company standards on time and within budget.
- Installed custom options by accurately pricing and coding invoices.
- Scheduled and tracked subcontractors' work time to process payroll.
- Updated and documented all maintenance issues and project progress to the Construction Manager daily.