Managed 30 complex construction projects over 2 years collaborating with clients and their architects and designers from conception to completion including cost-benefit analysis and estimation. Utilized construction management strategies, cost tracking systems to complete projects from inception to completion while delivering exceptional personalized service. Oversaw all stages of residential, remodeling, and commercial construction projects and managed construction professionals to implement day-to-day operations.
- Associated with land department officials to ensure accuracy of grade, wall placements, curbs, streets, and utilities.
- Utilized sustainable design and construction methods that increase building efficiency and reduce operating costs.
- Helped clients in selecting materials and systems that improve the workplace environment, limit waste, and extend the building’s lifecycle.
- Managed quality control efforts, project management, and homebuyer inspections.
- Acquired new properties and develops the scope of work and budgets for improvements; executes RFP’s, negotiate final contracts, and manages the project from inception to completion.
- Directed all field personals to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with high-quality workmanship that confirmed to original plan and specification.
- Maximized profits by building positive industry relationships and customer partnerships.
- Partnered with multiple Community Redevelopment Agencies to create affordable housing on infill lots.