Performed routine tasks involving heavy physical labor at commercial and residential construction sites. Managed portions of all phases of construction including clearing rubble and debris as well as remove waste materials. Operated a variety of hand and power tools to complete assigned tasks. Assisted subcontractors as needed.
- Utilized spray guns for the application of material to ceilings or walls, applied caulking compounds manually, or using caulking guns.
- Mopped, brushed paints used cleaning solutions/compounds over surfaces to clean to provide protection.
- Constructed and disassembled temporary structures such as scaffolds, braces, barricades, and ramps.
- Maintained a clean job site by picking up all tools and equipment and secured the job site each day to eliminate potential hazards. Hauled materials to dump or recycle as appropriate.
- Loaded/unloaded and identified building materials, machinery, and tools to distribute them to the appropriate locations.