Prepared construction sites by digging trenches and backfill holes while operating equipment and heavy machinery including bulldozers and surveying equipment. Adhered to construction project managers and supervisors’ instructions and followed COVID-19 safety guidelines. Frequently traveled out of town to work on remote job sites as directed by management.
- Loaded and unloaded building materials while cleaning the construction site by removing hazardous materials and debris.
- Performed complex physical tasks on a construction site to complete projects on scheduled time such as cleaning up the site, building scaffolds, and controlling traffic on road crews.
- Effectively documented installations through photographs and written logs.
- Built and installed extensions, cut brush/weeds, and conducted storm damage repairs.
- Ensured safety procedures on the job site are followed and reported violations immediately to management. Reported incidents immediately to the safety director with incident reporting procedures established by the company.