Managed and supervised end-to-end construction projects of building over $5M of custom residential homes including preparing pre-construction budgets and estimates ensuring all projects are delivered on time and within budget ensuring optimum usage of machines, labor, and materials. Supervised Foreman and contractors while effectively communicating and enforced site safety protocols to new hires.
- Administered benefits, time, payroll, and attendance for unit staff.
- Minimized project life cycle time by scheduling home construction meetings with the trade and supply contractors.
- Maintained good housekeeping practices in homes and subdivisions.
- Created project management plans aligning staffing needs for each phase of construction.
- Appraised subcontractors’ performance and promptly submitted invoices.
- Inspected homes to monitor progress and oversaw walkthroughs ensuring staff and subcontractors comply with company construction standards, quality control, and safety procedures.