Oversaw data management services including data modeling, database, and analytics platform design, database performance and optimization, recovery/load strategy, and implementation for the university.
- Led team of 5 in development and enhancements of the data user interface including data acquisition/access analysis. Managed vendor relationships
- Monitored status of assignments; reviewed code and documented scripts and procedures.
- Designed and implemented data verification and testing methods.
- Identified and evaluated opportunities to improve existing subject areas and applications and determine viability for adoption
- Provided technical expertise and direction in developing and supporting system-level programs Established standards and procedures related to end-user and interface development, including user requirements.
- Consulted with end-users, managers, and vendors to determine computing goals and system requirements.
- Worked with computer engineers and natural scientists to solve complex computing problems.