Oversee purchasing for business, including bidding, contract negotiation, and vendor relations. Create bid sheets, monitor work progress, and approve invoices and variance purchase orders. Supervise 5 operations staff. Stay current on industry regulations and trends that affect pricing and logistics.
- Reconciled over $500,000 in account discrepancies within 2 months of joining.
- Purchase $200K+ in monthly supplies and schedule supply deliveries to dozens of job sites.
- Decreased operating costs 30% by implementing new purchasing system.
- Negotiated new contracts with vendors, saving at least $100,000 annually.
- Analyze cost codes and maintain prices and quantities within ERP system.