Provide professional support to division by coordinating complex procurement processes and activities. Ensure purchasing compliance with local, national, and international regulations. Develop requests for proposal (RFPs) and requests for quotes (RFQs) for goods and services. Maintain meticulous records and generate reports for leadership.
- Process 30-50 small purchase requests (under $500) from business colleagues each month.
- Update supplier database and implement new metrics to measure supplier performance.
- Manage vendor registration and bidding processes.
- Analyze pricing on common goods and develop preferred supplier relationships.
- Track and manage up to 25 concurrent orders using order management system.