Assisted the finance department with accounting and bookkeeping duties including accounts receivable, accounts payable, collections, payroll, GL accounts, and customer service. Served as the point of contact between the CFS Department and other departments within the company.
- Handled invoice processing, expense reports, credit memos, and payment transactions.
- Processed journal entries and assist with bank account and credit card reconciliations.
- Ensured checks were accurate and signed by management before bank deposit/distribution.
- Reconciled vendor statements and handled payment complaints or discrepancies.
- Updated and maintained accounting software and Excel spreadsheets.
- Ensured compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and company policies.